For Immediate Release
Contact: Lara Durben, 763-682-2171, cell 612/554-0920 or firstname.lastname@example.org
MTGA’s annual Thanksgiving presentation with Governor Mark Dayton
The MTGA will bring a live turkey to the presentation
Monday, November 23, 2015
Veterans Service Building – Governor’s Press Room
- The Honorable Mark Dayton, Governor of the State of Minnesota
- Minnesota Commissioner of Agriculture Dave Frederickson
- MN Turkey Research & Promotion Council President Robert Orsten (from WILLMAR)
- MTGA & MTRPC Executive Director Steve Olson (from BUFFALO)
- Colleen Moriarty, Executive Director, Hunger Solutions Minnesota (invited)
This is a traditional holiday ritual at the State Capitol. In addition to talking about the importance of Minnesota’s turkey farmers and companies, the Governor will recognize the MTGA’s annual donation to Hunger Solutions Minnesota.
For more information on the above event, please contact MTGA Communications Director Lara Durben at 763/682-2171 or email@example.com, or Governor Dayton’s office at 651/296-3391.
# # #